INSTRUCTOR TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
The Instructor Training and Certification program teaches instructor candidates
to inspire their participants to be, to do, and to have all they have ever desired. Our
program trains instructors to listen actively, ask powerful questions, and to be
Your Infinite Life Instructors are trained to hold five responsibilities when facilitating:
Our unique experiential methods ensure that the learning is integrated so that the tools
can be applied in the participant's life long after the course is complete.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Every Instructor Training and Certification program begins with 6 Core Competency sessions.
The Core Competency sessions are:
- Influencing Skills - We are always influencing. We influence those with whom we interact, we influence our bodies and our minds, and we influence our environment. Beyond the obvious, our influence is like a pebble tossed in the water. The consequences of our actions radiate outward like the ripples in the water, affecting people in ways that we may never fully appreciate. There is both power and responsibility in our ability to influence. Learn the art of influencing consciously what your client's desire.
- Assessment Through Magnificence Skills - Learn to use proven and practical coaching that deepens the coach's ability to listen in the moment, to the situation and gain a deeper understanding of the client's goals and intentions. Develop effective, powerful questions that can move the clients into deeper awareness, learning, commitment and action. Increase the clarity of information for the client in a way that they can better understand 'what happened' and be more empowered to take action.
- Power/Empathy/Tone of Voice Concepts – This session combines three extremely powerful concepts all in one! Learn how tone of voice really works to help solidify limiting beliefs and sets us up to expect the same result as our unconscious beliefs would predict. The 'power' segment explores our 'need' to feel strong and powerful and how to channel that into the strength and power of love and vulnerability. Finally, during the 'empathy' portion of the weekend, you will learn how to fine-tune your ability to feel what another must be feeling. This is an extremely effective way to end conflict from close relationships to someone you just met at the grocery store.
- Moving Beyond Limiting Beliefs – Often we think we are living in alignment with our purpose and passion, but not getting the results we truly want. This session will provide tools to move to a conscious intention of service to magnificence by identifying distractions that prevent your client from producing the results they want, and the tools necessary to move beyond into a new way of behaving. This is a powerful, 'no nonsense' approach that will allow the coach to facilitate breakthroughs in the client's life.
- Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Self Reliance - This session is one of the most powerful components of our programs. It delves into the concept of self-reliance at an advanced level – emotionally (how feelings affect), mentally (how thoughts affect), and spiritually (how beliefs can affect) the ability to make decisions or take action independent offears, past experiences and limitations. Self reliance is initiative. Breaking through the limiting beliefs on these three levels that inhibit initiative creates power and freedom throughout life.
- Learning and Protection - Coach candidates learn the concepts of: 'Protection' (inability to shift awareness and remaining 'stuck' in a single frame of reference) versus 'Learning' (ability to shift awareness and develop insights and alternative frames of reference that create transformational change). Emphasis is placed on helping the coach candidate understand and recognize what 'learning' looks, sounds and feels like, and how it opens their clients to self-exploration.
Once the Core Competency Sessions are complete, the instructor candidate will continue
with specific sessions for either -
Remembrance Course - Additional 3 Sessions
Freedom to Be - Additional 3 Sessions
Couples Retreat - Additional 3 Sessions
The specific training will concentrate on what needs to be learned in order to effectively facilitate the specific programs. The Remembrance Course and Freedom to Be training include Coaching Certification.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
Once the 'intern' portion is completed and all other requirements are fulfilled, the candidate will graduate and receive his/her certification. There are expectations to remain certified as an Instructor. Being certified does not guarantee teaching opportunities.
Ready to talk?
Please click here to complete the inquiry form and we will reach out to you to answer any questions you may have about becoming a coach.